Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 7, 2023

criticizing is not up to you!

This post is about minding your own business. When people like myself use the internet basically to let everyone of my peeps know what is going on in my world, if you don't want to follow me or block me or whatever, then damn it do it, I get tired of hearing I put to much out there or not everyone wants to know what I am doing 24/7...well this may surprise the crap out of all of you, but I don't give a flying fig what you think, I have never or ever will be one of those people who cowards down to bullies who think I have asked for their opinion,.......NOPE ......I do not post for you ,I post for me and some day when I am gone from this wonderful earth, my posts will be for the people I love and that loved me not for    people who are on my site  to criticize me, SO GET THE FK off my page and go do your own thing on your pages, but do not tell me what I can or should or any other suggestion on what to do with my blog or FB page its non of your BEEES ness. And for the ones who stick by me and clap when I do stupid things to say something out of text ,or my spelling and vocab sucks,YOU,ALL OF YOU<you are all my people.

Thank you, that is all................... Good night!🙈🙉🙊



2 comments:

  1. Oh I love this…need to spend more time with you so you rub off on me ❤️

    ReplyDelete