Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 31, 2022

 Well, here we are another new year "2023" it really has been a tough year for a lot of people, with rising prices and lack of people wanting to work and all these nut cases stealing things right under peoples' noses, what a crazy world it is, but I have hope, not just because I believe in Jesus and his teachings but because I have seen his work his love and his grace. I hope he touches everyone out there with a miracle and a blessing this year.

This post is going to be short and sweet; I have many things to be thankful for, first off, my three girls who have struggled this year, but their strength and faith have seen them through, I wish they could see themselves through my eyes, I am one proud mama. Second my grandchildren are healthy and awesome, my youngest granddaughter BAYLEE GRACE GOT ENGAGED OVER CHRISTMAS TO SEAN (HE IS A PRETY NICE YOUNG MAN) even though I have to admit, Nana did not like him all that much at first, but now I love him, and he is one of our family for sure. Our youngest grandson Dawson has been spending more time with us, I am grateful for that and hope that we get him back soon. All in all, I am blessed with some amazing grandkids.

Blessings everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment