Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 10, 2022

 Well, here it is July (my birthday month and I really wish I could make time for this blog more often, shame on me! I have embarked on a new craft area, Decoupage napkins it is so fun and so easy to do, especially when you don't have time to paint on things. I am learning new ways to do items all the time and the groups are fun, competitive because we all sell, but great advice and videos and how too.

I am going to post some pictures here so you can see what you can make with using napkins, I also sell on my page in Facebook. My.... Exchange

I hope everyone is having the best summer, after what we have all gone through with Covid, and now the prices of things. I am heading back to Maine in August for our last vacation of the year, hope you all can get away for a vacation also, hope it is the best summer for all of you.




so many things you can do with napkins and mod podge,amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment