Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 10, 2021

 Saratoga and the August place to be, ?

"ummmm yeah! "It is hot and humid and I will be going to Maine in about 5 days, to sit next to the ocean and just allow my mind to be in that magical place of vacation, our last vacation for this year, but at least the majority of my family will be with me and the hubs .

I have some really good recipes and other items on my Pinterest site so if you would like to follow me please do so, this is the link.: (324) Pinterest

No matter how you feel about politics, today was a very sad day for New Yorkers, some people will disagree and that is absolutely ok, but I think what they did to Cuomo was beyond disgusting, no one deserves to be tried and hung without a word a trial. It has never been done before  and should not become a practice no  matter who you are. ok I have had my say and will pray for him and his family and all New Yorkers. Stay safe everyone, get that shot ,wash those hands ,use the sanitizers but most of all, tell the people in your life how much you love them ,everyday. May God bless each of you.





No comments:

Post a Comment