Total Pageviews

Monday, November 14, 2011

Craft Sale a big sucsess



My craft sale was a big success,alot of work went into this and being that it will probably be my last craft sale for a while,I was happy with the out come.Besides working at school(going on my 24th year)My 40th anniversary is on Thanksgiving this year,with my husband retiring from General Electric after 40 years,yes it will be different for sure,but we have always gotten along pretty well and I honestly don't see that changing.



My youngest grandson turned 3 the same day as the craft fair November 12th,so after a long busy day ,I went right to his house to celebrate this wonderful little boys birthday.he is Nana's little pumpkin.



I hope everyone will have a wonderful Thanksgiving,I hope you are all blessed as I am.



~Karen~

1 comment:

  1. I hope you and your family enjoy a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday too! Thank you and God bless!!!

    ReplyDelete