Total Pageviews

Monday, April 11, 2011

Spring has Sprung


Hi everyone,yes,Spring is finally here,can you believe it turned from 35 to 70 in 2 short days? I have been really busy with orders to fill,work,birthdays and Easter fast approaching.I hope you have check out my cello site ,there are so many really nice items for easter.Also my site has some really cute easter baskets and spring baskets to assemble,and it is really easy to put these together.I am attempting to dabble with some 3d candy bar wrappers,I have always loved these,but never tried them before,the 3d painted flowers with butterfly came out really nice,soooo,I thought I would try some more for Mother's day.I hope all is well with all my sister bloggers out there.have a wonderful Easter.

2 comments:

  1. Your candy bar wrapper is just adorable!!!

    Hi, Karen!!! Thanks for visiting and following me! Sorry it's taken me a while to get here to your place, however, I've had a lot going on these last few weeks which has kept me away from blogging. Once things get back on track, I'll be visiting with you more often -- I love visiting and being inspired.

    Take care, my friend, and I'll be back as soon as I can!

    ReplyDelete