Total Pageviews

Friday, March 25, 2011

Finally Spring

Yup it is finally Spring,and what does it do the first day of Spring here in upstate New York?Aha,you guessed it,it snowed.Mother nature just letting us know that she is still very much in control.I was home today sick,my little ones love to share everything including their germs with me.UGH!!!
my PDF cookbooks are on sale until the end of this month for just 1.00.They have some great recipes in them.The Easter one has some coloring pages and extras in it too.
I hope I get the hang of this blogging,i so do love to talk,or type as it maybe.Meeting new people and seeing what talents they have is awesome.
Lets all say a prayer for all those in japan and no matter how hard we have it ,they have it worse then most of us.Do you think with all this crazy stuff going on in the world.that God maybe mad at us?Maybe he is just sad at what this world has become.I guess he will let us know when we get there,but for right now ,I am just going to love and appreciate everything I have.Yes,I am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment