Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 25, 2009

MY FIRST COPYRIGHT


Well after a long time developing and searches and submission to the Goverment,I got a call and whoohoo,I have my first copyrighted item.It is a small box with designs that stick up over the rim and can be seen here www.yourplacemarket.com/shandalin I am also trying to design or use designs from other members in my wrapcandy group along with my own designs,to develope the boxes along with the candy bar wrapper that that matches.The Box holds 12 regular size candy bars wrapped.The boxes can also be used to hold little gifts such as my party box,you can but in all the little gifts that you would give in those plastic bags,such as plastic whistles and yoyos and candy.They measure 4 x 6 inches and are made from heavy cardboard.I am thinking about selling the template rights to maybe a select few to use for their own designs but I have not decided that as of yet.I am off to Maine for a few days of relaxing by the ocean and just taking some time away.I hope your days are filled with wonderful memories.

3 comments:

  1. Well, what an adorable box you've made!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit with me today!!! I really appreciate you coming by and hope to see you again.

    I'd like to say also "Welcome" to the community and, yes, you will see many wonderful creations, and now yours will be included -- what fun, huh?

    I'm a bit in a hurry right now -- leaving town in the morning -- but I did want to come by and chat with you a moment. I'll be back to see you when I get back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, there! Thanks for coming by to visit with me and for following!

    I'll be seeing you!

    ReplyDelete